Foothills Adult and Continuing Education
Part Time / Academic
Regional (Northwestern Connecticut) sites
• Must submit a course proposal that is complete and accurate
• Follow course description as advertised in the brochure
• Must show up for all dates and times the class is scheduled
• Must be prepared for the class
• Have knowledge of the course being offered
• Be willing to modify the class to the needs of the participants
• Exercise patience and responsibility
• Must complete all hiring paperwork prior to the start of the class
• Sign and return the Enrichment Teacher Contract
The Enrichment Instructor works under the supervision of the Site Coordinator, Program Associate and Assistant Regional Director in the Foothills Adult and Continuing Education program.
1. Instructor must possess the skills and knowledge to offer the particular enrichment class and have a desire to share these skills
2. Regular and consistent attendance is considered an essential function of this position.