JobID 4411 : Early Childhood Screening-Health Screener/Nurse Substitute (#333170)
Internal Applicant Deadline: Tuesday, November 15, 2016 at 4:30 pm
Description: The health screening nurse substitute will work with a developmental screener to complete Early Childhood Screening for the Edina School District on an on call basis.
Screening is typically completed 4 to 6 times each month on some Thursdays 1:00 pm-7:00 pm, Fridays 8:00 am-4:00 pm and Saturdays 8:00 am-12:00 pm.
The health screening nurse's responsibilities may include:
1. Completing hearing and vision screenings
2. Completing a health interview
3. Reviewing medical information
4. Summarizing findings
5. Reviewing results of hearing and vision screening with families.
6. Tracking screening data & following up on health related referrals
7. Making referrals to Early Childhood Special Education
8. Providing the families additional health and school related resources
9. Collaborating with the developmental screener
MN Nursing License LSN