JobID 176 : SY 16-17 CICS ChicagoQuest High School STEM Teacher ( Engineering) (#330674)
Civitas Education Partners, (CEP) exists to provide equal access to opportunities that break the cycle of poverty by leading and supporting K-12 college preparatory schools. CEP is a school management organization that operates four campuses of Chicago International Charter School (CICS), CICS Ralph Ellison High School, CICS Northtown Academy High School, CICS Wrightwood Elementary School, and CICS Chicago Quest High School. CEP aims to provide its teams and students with an exceptional experience rooted in high expectations for student achievement and civic responsibility.
Position Title: SY 16-17 ChicagoQuest Computer Science Teacher
Reports to: School Director/ Department Team Leader
Position Summary: Informed by the school’s mission of preparing students for success in school, college, workplace and life, teachers will ensure that all students learn the content and skills required for academic success as defined by curricular and instructional objectives and overarching school goals.
All Civitas teachers must:
· Have strong knowledge and skills in their content area and in the art of teaching
· Have an unwavering commitment to serving others – students, families, teammates, our communities, the
· Give and receive feedback, and be open to coaching, mentoring, partnerships.
· Embody a growth mindset in both their professional and personal lives.
· Be helpful, hard working and self-motivated - always willing to go the extra mile.