JobID 2689 : Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) / Emotional Behavior Disorder (EBD) Teacher-Long Term Substitute (#330546)
Job | Posted 2 years ago
- Special Education Licensure - ASD and/or EBD
- Successful background check required.
- Experience working with challenging behavior.
- Dual licensure in Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and Emotional Behavior Disorder (EBD.)
- Experience in a self contained setting working with elementary aged students.
- CPI certified preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with special education due process.
- Thorough knowledge of effective teaching and behavior management.
Provide small group instruction in core content to early elementary age students in a federal setting 4 program. Utilize various curriculum resources. Create lesson plans and modify accordingly throughout the year based on student population need. Participate in PLCs and ongoing training sessions with colleagues on current instructional methodologies. Meet school-wide performance goals. Create a positive educational climate and develop incentives to keep participants in class. Maintain student records. Meet mandated time lines and procedures for special education due process. Assess behavioral management needs, plan and implement behavioral management processes and methodologies. See job description for additional information.
Hours Per Day:
Per teacher contract
7.5 hours per day
Temporary position to start approximately 9/18/17 and to conclude approximately 12/11/17
Cambridge-Isanti Public School District
625A MAIN ST N, CAMBRIDGE, MN 55008-1269
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $13,408 (USD)
% ELL Students
State Average: 8%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 15.44
% IEP Students
State Average: 15%
State Average: 200