JobID 313 : Extra Pay Extra Duty (#330373)
The Board of Education appreciates your interest in serving as a coach or advisor in the Cecil County Public Schools (CCPS). A paid coach/advisor will need to sign an extra-pay extra duty contract. Before a person who is not a CCPS employee can work as a coach or advisor, these steps must be followed:
- Be fingerprinted for a criminal background investigation. The Department of Human Resources fingerprints every week at no cost to the coach/advisor. You must call the department of human resources at 410-996-5555, to schedule an appointment for fingerprinting. You will not be fingerprinted without an appointment.
- Appear at your fingerprinting appointment with the following items:
- All pages in the EPED packet filled out completely, with a voided check for direct deposit. If you would like your payment deposited into a savings account, please contact your bank for the routing and account information.
- Appropriate identification to complete the I-9 Verification form. ID can be an unexpired passport OR a driver’s license AND one of the following; social security card or original birth certificate. For further acceptable identification, please refer to the back of the I-9 form.
- A copy of the signed contract
Allow at least 30 minutes for your appointment.
It is the responsibility of the coach/advisor to complete all paperwork with Human Resources and all required classes with the Athletic Department before payment can be made.