JobID 357 : Substitute Teacher (#330347)
Job | Posted 3 years ago
Manages student learning in accordance with the goals and directives of the school and the division.
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbally and in writing) in English.
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with staff and students.
- Ability to maintain effective classroom management strategies.
- Ability to recognize the importance of safety in the workplace, follow safety rules, practice safe work habits, utilize appropriate safety equipment and report unsafe conditions to the appropriate administrator.
- Criminal background check required for hire.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must hold a Colorado Teacher License or an Emergency Substitute Authorization
Calhan District No. Rj1
800 BULLDOG DRIVE, CALHAN, CO 80808
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $10,278 (USD)
% ELL Students
State Average: 12%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 17.36
% IEP Students
State Average: 11%
State Average: 415