Minnesota Math Corps Tutor
Become a Minnesota Math Corps Tutor | Experience life-changing growth
Applicants MUST apply via the Math Corps website (www.readingandmath.net)
Minnesota Math Corps tutors know growth. They see it in the kids they work with. They grow along with them.
Do you want to build a brighter future in our community? We are looking for passionate, dependable people to serve with Minnesota Math Corps. Join us as a tutor and help students get on track to become successful in math. We’re looking to fill these positions for the 2019-2020 school year:
- Rahn Elementary
- Hidden Valley Elementary
- Edward Neill Elementary
- Sky Oaks Elementary
- MW Savage
Tutors come from many backgrounds and include recent high school and college grads, career changers, stay-at-home parents, and retirees. With training, support from onsite coaches, and evidence-based strategies, Math Corps tutors are well-equipped to change lives. No previous teaching experience necessary!
Benefits & Compensation:
- Living allowance paid every two weeks.
- Education award of up to $5,815 to repay student loans or use for future tuition. Tutors 55+ may gift the award to their child or grandchild.
- Student loan forbearance available.
- Receive health insurance, child care, and other benefits if eligible.
- Coaching and professional development provided!
Schedule: Primarily school day hours, Monday through Friday. Positions for the 2019-2020 school year are filled on a rolling basis with start dates in August, September, October and January.
Questions? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org to 866-859-2825.