Substitute School Nurse
Bloomfield Public Schools is seeking Substitute Nurses
• Registered professional nurse designated as R.N., as defined and determined by Connecticut General Statutes and currently licensed in the State of Connecticut;
• B.S. in nursing;
• Experience with medically complicated children;
• Knowledge of q-tube feeding and Tracheotomy care strongly preferred;
• Recent experience working with the pediatric population, preferably in a community setting;
• Current certification in CPR/AED;
• Motor vehicle operator’s license.
Effective Date: Immediately
Resume review begins immediately.
Apply on line: www.blmfld.org
When completing an application on line, please be sure to attach a thoughtful cover letter along with a resume, certification, transcripts, and 3 letters of recommendations.
Equal Opportunity Employer