Substitute - Food Service Worker
Title: Substitute - Food Service Worker
Under the direct supervision of the food service supervisor, performs as a substitute cook, baker and server. Performs a variety of kitchen duties as assigned in the preperation and serving of school meals.
- Assists in meal preperation.
- Seta up serving lines and serves meal or meal components.
- Cleans and sanitizes in accorance to approved housekeeping and safety practices.
- Operates, cleans, and sanitizes all kitchen equipment.
- Stores food and supplies in accordance with instructions.
- Other duties as assigned
Favorable Background Check Required