JobID 367 : SCHOOL BUS DRIVER (#328890)
Job | Posted 2 years ago
- 4.5 hours/day, Monday - Friday, split shift: 6:15AM - 8:30 AM & 2:00 PM - 4:15PM during the school year
- Entry level salary is $19.01 per hour
Reports to: Supervisor of Transportation
Job Objective: Provides for the safe, efficient, and courteous transportation of students.
Minimum · High school diploma.
Qualifications: · Meets all mandated health screening requirements.
· A record free of criminal violations that would prohibit public school employment.
· Complies with drug-free workplace rules, board policies, and administrative guidelines/procedures.
· Commitment to keep current with skills essential to the objectives of the position.
· Meets qualifications as defined in current revised state codes, pupil transportation operation & safety rules, and school board policy.
· Completion of the state pre-service school bus driver training program and participation in ongoing training necessary as needed to maintain required license and endorsements.
· Valid Commercial Drivers License ( CDL ) with school bus and passenger endorsements. Meets all prerequisite and ongoing qualifications to be covered by the district’s insurance carrier.
· Satisfactory pre-employment and ongoing random drug/alcohol test results.
· Physical ability to safely lift and manage preschoolers and students with disabilities.
· Ability to cope with stressful traffic, weather conditions, and passenger distractions.
· Demonstrates maturity and the ability to work with students and their families
Berea City School District
390 Fair St, Berea, OH 44017-2308
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $13,686 (USD)
% ELL Students
State Average: 3%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 16.87
% IEP Students
State Average: 15%
State Average: 294