Custodian - Substitute (on call as needed)
Substitute Custodian positions will be available throughout the 2015/2016 school year. This is on call as needed as a person available to be on the substitute list.
Responsible for performing routine custodial activities and routine grounds work such as:
- Cleaning the inside of classrooms, sweeping, vacuuming & mopping floors, washing desks and counters and washing white & black boards.
- Cleaning, vacuuming, mopping and sanitzing restrooms, kitchen, offices, gymnasium, etc. Strip & wax floors.
- Emptying garbage cans in throughout building.
- Performing general maintenance such as: changing light bulbs, moving furniture, shoveling snow, etc.
- Event set-up and take down.
- Washing windows, walls, lockers, etc.
Candidate selected must successfully complete a pre-employment physical and be eligible for employment in an educational institution.