Director of Communications & Community Relations
See Job Description for details.
This is a twelve-month administrative positions, but administrative or teacher licensing is not required.
The salary range is $87,750 to $107,250. IMRF pension plan.
In addition to the compensation listed above, the following benefits will be provided:
- 100% Board-paid premiums for single/dependent coverage under District's major medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 100% Board-paid premiums for term life insurance policy equal to twice your annual salary
- 100% Board-paid premiums for long-term disability insurance
- $3,000 available for professional growth (professional memberships, conferences/workshops and/or tuition reimbursement) with prior approval by
the Superintendent or his/her designee
- 15 days of sick leave per full year (18 days of sick leave after at least 19 years of full-time service in the District)
- 20 days of vacation leave per full year (plus 1 day for each year of 12-Month Administrator service beyond 5 years, up to 25 vacation days total).
The use of vacation days is subject to prior approval by the Superintendent or his/her designee.
- Unused balance carried over beyond December 31 may not exceed annual accrual plus 5 days
- Option to "sell back" up to 5 unused vacation days either in December or June. In the event the "sell back" exposes the District to a penalty
by IMRF or an additional payment to IMRF, this option shall not be available.
- 16 paid holidays:
- Independence Day
- Day Adjacent to Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Thanksgiving Friday
- Christmas Eve Day
- Christmas Day
- Days Between Christmas Day and New Year's Eve Day (3)
- New Year's Eve Day
- New Year's Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- Presidents' Day
- Memorial Day