Harmony Elementary - Seasonal Daycare Aide
OLDHAM COUNTY BOARD OF EDUCATION
JOB DESCRIPTION: CHILD CARE AIDE 1107AR
1. High school diploma.
2. Two years’ experience in child care desired.
3. Push, pull or lift 40 pounds; kneel and reach above your head.
REPORTS TO: Director School Day Care
JOB GOAL: To provide support for the-school child care program.
1. Assist in supervising student care of infants/children.
2. Participate in child care.
a) Which requires lifting, changing diapers
b) Will assist children with daily routines and helping with their personal needs such as clothing, lunch, snack and cleanup routines.
3. Assist in cleaning and straightening of the child care room, to maintain the appearance of the room, including furniture and equipment.
4. Implement instructional procedures and other instructions from Director.
5. Abide by all Oldham County Board of Education policies.
6. Other duties as assigned by Director of School Child Care or Principal.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Compensation will be based on 181 contract days and the board-approved CCA/Child Care Aide salary schedule.
Adopted Oldham County Board of Education Revised: August 4, 1998, June 8, 2011, October 30, 2014, November 1, 2018, February 17, 2021