Job | Posted 11 days ago
- Leads development, implementation and management of targeted communications strategies that contribute to branding and visibility of Albert Lea Area Schools in alignment with the district mission and strategic plan.
- Manages all aspects of communications program, including but not limited to: media relations, publications, website, e-marketing, marketing, social media, collateral materials, special events, news media communications, community relations and intradistrict relations
- Plans, develops and executes internal and external communication programs.
- Assists in coordinating crisis communications at the district and school levels.
- Develops high quality communication tools and material to meet specific audience needs in a variety of formats.
- Serves as primary communications counsel and support for superintendent and administrators.
- Manages district switchboard.
- Manages facilities scheduling.
- Full-time, year-round - $43,626/year
- Benefits eligible
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in marketing, journalism, education, community education, or other related field.
- Minimum of 2 years previous work-related experience preferred