CTE Coordinator, Mission Trails ROP
Job | Posted a month ago
Number of Openings (At Time of Posting):
Length of Work Year:
CTE Coordinator, 210 Days p/School Year
Range 13 / $103,502 - $130,145 annual salary
Requirements for Applying:
1. Possess or qualify to hold a valid Administrative or Supervisory Credential.
2. A Master’s Degree from an accredited institution with specialization in child development, tests and measurements, curriculum development, educational and psychological diagnosis and remedial techniques or closely related areas, or alternative job-related training which demonstrates research and program evaluation skills, and academic proficiency in a job-related major or specialization.
3. At least five (5) years teaching experience with proven record of success teaching CTE and underrepresented students.
4. Possess a valid California Driver’s License.
5. Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate or acceptable.
- Letter of Application/Intent
- Minimum of three current Letters of Recommendation
- Copy of the Administrative Services credential
- The Salinas Union High School District has an enrollment of 16,500 students in grades 7-12. SUHSD includes four middle schools (grades 7-8), five high schools (grades 9-12), a continuation high school, an alternative school, an adult school, and ROP facilities.