Early Childhood Special Education Teacher
JOB SUMMARY: Provide necessary special education services to meet the individual needs of children (age Birth- Age 6) with developmental delays and/ or disabilities as identified through an Individual Family Service Plan
(IFSP) and/or Individual Education Plan (IEP).
- Development of IFSP's/IEP's
- Conduct evaluations and assessments for ages Birth- Age 6.
- Provide special instruction to students and families with special education needs as outlined in IFSP/ IEP.
- Consultation with caregivers, teachers, other service providers, and representatives of community agencies to ensure the effective provision of early childhood special education services.
- Plan and conduct a system of continuous evaluation of student's progress.
- All other duties as assigned by administrator.
Current Minnesota Special Education license Early Childhood Special Education Licensure