Bus Driver Non-CDL
Job | Posted a month ago
- Safely transport students to and from school, activities and special events. Manage Student behavior and build positive relationships while driving and following all applicable Colorado Department of Education (CDE), District, Local, State and Federal laws, regulations and policies.
- Report student discipline information to the Terminal Manager or Director ofTransportation.
- Maintain CPI Certificate in a Verbal Intervention Group.
- Maintain the interior and exterior cleanliness of the assigned vehicle by following guidelines set by the Transportation Department and appropriate governing agencies. Duties include cleaning up and properly disposing of bodily fluids/biohazard materials.
- Ensure the vehicle is in compliance with all Local, State and Federal laws, regulations and District policies by performing vehicle inspections beforeand after driving assignments. Report all Safety defects to District authorities.
- Maintain all required licenses, First Aid/CPR certificates and pass annual department tests to be eligible to drive a school bus, in accordance with all Colorado Department of Education (CDE), District, Local, State and Federal laws, regulations and policies.
- Maintain and produce reports, records and written documentation asrequired or requested by Transportation Director and/or designee.
- Report accidents, incidents, hazards, breakdowns and delays to dispatch or transportation manager by following district and department policies and procedures.
- Attend training classes and in-service meetings.
- Conduct emergency evacuations.
- Providing assistance on buses including students with special needs.
- Perform other duties as assigned