2nd Grade Teacher
Job | Posted 19 days ago
NOTICE OF OPENING: 2nd Grade Teacher
LOCATION: Westview Lower Elementary School
WORK YEAR: 2022-2023 School Year
SALARY: Per FEA Contract
- Valid Michigan Teaching Certification with an endorsement in K-5 all subjects required.
- Thorough knowledge of the principles, practices, procedures and methodology of effective teaching of students.
- Ability to deliver and articulate oral presentations and written reports.
- Ability to effectively analyze needs and problems objectively.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with children, students, parents, staff, administration and the general public.
- Must have the ability and proven record to report to work on a regular and punctual basis.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Responsible for planning, assessment, and instruction.
- Implement curriculum according to the Michigan Common Core State Standards and district adopted curriculum.
- Use relevant technology to support and differentiate instruction.
- Interpret and use data from ongoing assessments to inform instruction.
- Participate in professional development and implement best practice.
- Encourage and monitor the progress of individual students and use information to adjust teaching strategies.
- Provide a variety of learning materials and resources for use in educational activities.
- Collaborate with teachers and administrators to improve student achievement in the content areas.
Qualified applicants should apply on-line via AppliTrack at