Elementary Technology Teacher
Job | Posted 5 days ago
Danville Elementary is seeking a dynamic and engaging technology teacher for grades K-5.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have knowledge of ISTE and CSTA standards and expectations, as well as a developmental understanding of appropriate grade level technology skills
- Have a strong background in competencies and performance assessment
- Be Google Educator certified and/or experience with google apps for education and chromebooks
- Have a demonstrated ability to work effectively with others, as part of a collaborative team, in order to support integration of technology skills into lesson plans or outcomes in core content areas
- Practice effective strategies for instruction in the use of technology with differentiation, rigor, relevance, and engaging learning experiences
- Apply effective classroom management skills (familiar with PBIS/Responsive Classroom is preferred)
- Demonstrate patience, dedication and a positive attitude
NH Certification required or a NH Statement of Eligibility (SOE) in Digital Learning Specialist 0350 is required
Please provide your letter of interest, resume, three professional references, copies of official transcripts and copies of your certifications and attach these materials to your application.
***APPLICATION IS COMPLETE WHEN THREE LETTERS OF REFERENCE, RESUME, CERTIFICATIONS, AND TRANSCRIPTS (if applicable) ARE SUBMITTED***
Timberlane Regional School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer