CTE Family & Consumer Science Teacher (anticipated for 2022-2023)
Posted 10 days ago
Career and Technical Education
Description: CTE Family & Consumer Science Teacher / 1/2 day Culinary Program (anticipated for 2022-2023)
Location: Plymouth High School
Qualifications: Qualifications vary with training and experience.
These may include:
- Indiana Secondary Teaching Certification in FACS; or
- Occupational Education (FACS) 9-12; or
- Occupational Specialist I, II, or III; or
- Consumer Homemaking Education 9-12; or
- Food Production & Management 9-12; or
- CTE: Family and Consumer Sciences with high school setting; or
- Workplace Specialist Practitioner License in:
- Food Science; or
- Culinary Arts & Food Service Management Occupations; or
- Hospitality Management 9-12
Working Conditions: As per the Master Contract
Application Procedure: Apply Online
Selection Procedure: Applications will be accepted through June 30, 2022, or until position is filled.
All applicants are required to have an expanded criminal background check completed before the first day of work. Click on "Background Check" under the "Corporation" heading of our website and follow the prompts. The applicant will be responsible for any fees.