Family/Consumer Science (FACS) Teacher
Ellendale Public School is seeking applicants for a 7-12th grade Family/Consumer Science Teacher. Applicants must possess, or be able to obtain, a North Dakota Teachers License and applicable CTE Certification. Experience in the field is valuable but not required. Additional abilities to lead student organizations, coaching, or other student activities is a plus. Applicants shall possess the necessary skills to prepare students for family life, work life, and careers in family and consumer sciences by providing opportunities to develop the knowledge, skills, attitudes and behaviors needed for:
- Strengthening the wellbeing of individuals and families across the life span.
- Becoming responsible citizens and leaders in family, community and work settings.
- Promoting optimal nutrition and wellness across the life span.
- Managing resources to meet the material needs of individuals and families.
- Balancing personal, home, family and work lives.
- Using critical and creative thinking skills to address problems in diverse family, community, and work environments.
- Successful life management, employment, and career development.
- Functioning effectively as providers and consumers of goods and services.
- Appreciating human worth and accepting responsibility for one's actions and success in family and work life.
- Interest in maintaining EHS FCCLA program.
Interested applicants should apply online at http://www.ellendale.k12.nd.us/employment/. Only online applications shall be accepted. If you need assistance with the application process you may obtain it at the Ellendale School Office at 321 N. 1st St. in Ellendale ND. Final applicants will be subject to a background check if not recently checked by ESPB during licencing.
District salary and benefits depend on experience.
If you have questions about this position you may contact Mr. Michael Kaiser, Superintendent at email@example.com or phone at (701) 349-3232.