Child Nutrition Cook
Job | Posted a month ago
Description: PT (4 Hours/Day) Short-Hour Cook.
- Engage in a variety of duties in a school cafeteria.
- Light prep and serving.
- Cashiering and clean up.
- Prior food service experience in quantity cooking and food preparation preferred, but not required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, flexible work environment.
- Position involves lifting, twisting, and turning.
- A positive attitude is essential.
Bargaining Group and Level: Food Service - Part-Time
All applicants must apply online at: http://bit.ly/oronojobs
or www.orono.k12.mn.us >> District Office >> Human Resources
District Website: www.orono.k12.mn.us
Ms. Jackie Deroma, Supervisor of Child Nutrition
Dr. Scott E. Alger, Executive Director of Human Resources