Kindergarten Instructional Assistant
Job | Posted a month ago
Effective Date(s): May 23, 2022
Staff Needed: One (1) Kindergarten Instructional Aide
- Must have a minimum of sixty (60) college credits.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing, using proper gramrnar and vocabulary.
- Have excellent integrity and demonstrate good moral character and initiative.
- Exhibit a personality that demonstrates interpersonal skills to relate well with students, staff, administration and the community.
- Show evidence of successful experience in working with students.
- Demonstrate computer literacy.
Salary: As Per Negotiated Contract
Initiator: Grace Giglio, Principal
- Meet such alternatives to above qualifications as the Superintendent may find appropriate and acceptable
- Pending budget availability
- All postings are open for ten (10) consecutive days following the date or until filled