JobID 748 : Substitute ParaProfessional/Teachers Aide (#326975)
Job | Posted 2 years ago
ANTIOCH COMMUNITY CONSOLIDATED SCHOOL DISTRICT #34
SUBSTITUTE PARAPROFESSIONAL TEACHERS AIDE
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Substitute for Antioch Community Consolidated School District 34. We are pleased that you're interested in working with us to promote ongoing student achievement and success.
Individuals interested in becoming a Substitute Paraprofessional Teacher’s Aide must complete an online application. All applicants are screened against a set of established standards that reflect our high expectations. Once an application is approved, you will be contacted to conduct a phone or personal interview.
We are always looking for the best candidates to provide substitute services to the students of Antioch School District 34!
Any individual interested in substituting for Antioch CCSD 34 must have the following qualifications:
- Must hold a valid Illinois Educator License w/Stipulations (Para Professional) Professional Educator License (Teaching Cert) or Substitute License (for certified substitute positions)
- Must be willing to work at all grade levels K-8
- License registered in Lake County for the current school year.
- Ability to obtain a current physical
- Provide or ability to obtain a Criminal State and Federal background check
- Assist student within the school setting-behaviorally, emotionally and academically Assist with modifications to the general education curriculum
- Provide supervision to student in nonacademic settings
- Assist student with assignments and activities as provided by the general education and/or special education teacher
- Carry out misc. support tasks as assigned
There is no need to call or submit paper resumes and letters, your online application will be held for one school year.
Interested applicants should complete an online district application form available at www.antioch34.com.
Antioch Community Consolidated School District 34
964 Spafford St, Antioch, IL 60002-1459
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $13,341 (USD)
% ELL Students
State Average: 10%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 15.71
% IEP Students
State Average: 15%
State Average: 246