JobID 747 : Substitute Teacher (#326974)
ANTIOCH COMMUNITY CONSOLIDATED SCHOOL DISTRICT #34
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Substitute for Antioch Community Consolidated School District 34. We are pleased that you're interested in working with us to promote ongoing student achievement and success.
Individuals interested in becoming a substitute must complete an online application. All applicants are screened against a set of established standards that reflect our high expectations. Once an application is approved, you will be contacted to conduct a phone or personal interview.
We are always looking for the best candidates to provide substitute services to the students of Antioch School District 34!
Any individual interested in substituting for Antioch CCSD 34 must have the following qualifications:
- Must be willing to work at all grade levels K-8
- Hold a valid Illinois Professional Educator License or Substitute License (for certified substitute positions), registered in Lake County for the current school year.
- Hold a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution of higher learning (which meets the requirements for an Illinois Substitute Teaching Certificate).
- Ability to obtain a current physical exam
- Provide or ability to obtain a Criminal State and Federal background check
*You can contact the Lake County Regional Office of Education to inquire about how to start the process to obtain your Substitute License by visiting www.lake.k12.il.us
There is no need to call or submit paper resumes and letters, your online application will be held for one school year.
Interested applicants should complete an online district application form (available at www.antioch34.com).