Bus Driver/Trainee (No Experience Necessary, On the Job Training!)
Job | Posted 5 months ago
Level 1, $12.80 - $13.31 during training (depending on experience) then;
Level 11, $17.25 - $17.94 (depending on experience)
30 Hours/Week, (0.75 FTE), Career, Academic Year.
Multiple positions available.
- High school diploma or GED;
- Bus Driver trainees must possess a valid Arizona driver's license;
- Must meet all Arizona School Bus Driver requirements at time of employment offer;
- Possession of an Arizona Class B Commercial Driver's License at time of employment offer;
- Must be able to meet requirements of Arizona Department of Public Safety Physical Performance Test;
- Must obtain First Aid and CPR certifications for children and adults from either the American Red Cross or American Heart Association, as a requirement of the position, for state certification;
- Equivalent combination of education/training/experience.
|Amphitheater Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/religious beliefs, gender, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, creed, citizenship status, marital status, political beliefs/affiliation, disability, home language, family, social or cultural background in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding the District’s non-discrimination policies are handled at 701 W. Wetmore Road, Tucson, Arizona 85705 by Frances Araujo Lopez, Equity and Safety Compliance Officer and Title IX Coordinator, (520) 696-5164, email@example.com, or Kristin McGraw, Executive Director of Student Services, (520) 696-5230, firstname.lastname@example.org.|