JobID 640 : Volunteers/Volunteer Coaching/Chaperones (#326775)
Job | Posted 8 months ago
Volunteers and Chaperones
- Meets all mandated health requirements.
- Documentation of a clear criminal record.
- Complies with drug-free workplace rules and board policies.
- Relevant coaching experience.
- Completion of all pupil activity supervisor validation requirements.
- Knowledgeable about interscholastic athletic program regulations.
- Meets all prerequisite qualifications to be bonded.
- Duties may require bending, crouching, kneeling, reaching, and standing.
- Duties may require lifting, carrying, and moving work-related supplies/equipment.
- Duties may require operating and/or riding in a vehicle.
- Duties may require traveling to meetings and work assignments.
- Duties may require wearing protective clothing and using safety equipment.
- Duties may require working extended hours.
- Duties may require working under time constraints to meet deadlines.
- Potential for exposure to adverse weather conditions and temperature extremes.
- Potential for exposure to blood-borne pathogens and communicable diseases.
- Potential for interaction with disruptive and/or unruly individuals.
Amherst Exempted Village School District
185 Forest St, Amherst, OH 44001-1605
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $13,686 (USD)
% ELL Students
State Average: 3%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 16.87
% IEP Students
State Average: 15%
State Average: 294