SpEd Early Childhood (#320722)
Administer appropriate district curriculum which is aligned with Common Core State Standards and is consistent with IEP instructions as needed.
* Designs and implements the components of an effective lesson for instruction and student assessments aligned with Common Core State Standards.
* Designs coherent, differentiated, instruction and student assessments aligned with Common Core State Standards at the appropriate instructional level for the student.
* Provide appropriate instructions, modifications, adaptations, and implements Individual Education Plans (IEP) in an organized, systematic, and meaningful manner.
* Analyze student progress and ensure assessment regulations and guidelines are followed at all times.
* Demonstrates mastery of content and pedagogy, knowledge of students and resources, typical developmental patterns of student, and characteristics of students with disabilities.