CTE: Tech and Engineering Secondary Teacher
Must hold a license issued by Utah State Office of Education.
The license must be in one of the following types: Career and Technical Education (Level 1), Career and Technical Education (Level 2), Career and Technical Education (Level 3), Career and Technical Education (ARL).
The license position area must be in one of the following areas: CTE (General), Multimedia, Technology Education (Industrial Arts).
The license must be in one of the following grades: 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th.
The license status must be active or about to graduate from a state-approved teacher preparation program.
The Education Technology Teacher work collaboratively through staff development for teachers and teams to effectively integrate technology to increase effectiveness of instruction, collaboration/workflow, and data-based decision making. Placement in school will be determined by the Administrative Department based on school needs and goals. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
· Design and develop instructional material on technology subject.
· Answer and respond to students’ inquiries.
· Monitor individual performance of each student.
· Evaluate, assess and grade students’ performances.
· Communicate students’ performance to their parents.
· Ensure stimulating classroom learning experiences to students.
· Bring out the best in each student through innovative teaching methods.
· Maintain and manage documentation of students’ progress, programs and interventions. Participate in professional development designed to building teams, and teachers Predictable and reliable attendance