Enrollment Administrative Specialist (#266330)
The Enrollment Administrative Specialists is responsible for modeling the appropriate image for the company, creating a welcoming environment for students, staff, parents, and visitors, and providing administrative assistance and general office support to the school. The Enrollment Administrative Specialists will also be responsible for assisting with student recruitment, conducting student/parent orientation sessions, processing required paperwork, as well as working with the Principal to ensure the school is meeting or exceeding the contractual enrollment goal.
• Effectively supports Principal and promotes positive school culture. Evaluation Criteria: o Consistent high standard of professional conduct o Display professionalism in written and oral communication skills when interfacing with employees, students, family members, and community leaders o Performance of clerical related duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing, and collating o Demonstrate ability to organize and prioritize large volumes of information and complex activities (i.e., management staff meetings, travel itineraries, professional conferences, and school departmental initiatives) o Establish, update, and maintain filing system
• Effectively performs all duties as assigned and necessary in order for the school and company to achieve its enrollment, academic, and behavioral goals and objectives. Evaluation Criteria: o Demonstrated ability to speak with potential students and parents concerning enrollment o School meets or exceeds FTE enrollment goals o Observation of respectful and professional interaction with visitors while adhering to campus and company policy relating to visitors on campus o Completed E-Rate and Meal Benefits forms
• Accurately manages personnel and payroll processes for all staff. Evaluation Criteria: o Processes and maintains hire packets and benefits information for all new employees o Accurate reconciliation of daily Staff attendance with missing punches/times corrected o Accurate daily employee absence report submitted to Principal in timely manner o Monitors early/late leave and sick/vacation leave time with notification to Principal and affected staff as well as appropriate payroll adjustments for employees out of leave time o Collects and files Absence/Early Leave/Tardy forms – review of personnel files o Additional Pay requests approved and submitted by established deadlines o Accurate payroll reviewed each pay period and submitted for processing o Payroll files for all employees are accurately maintained o Cordial and professional relationship maintained with the corporate Payroll Department
• Effectively manages enrollment o Schedule of hosted enrollment sessions o Update and maintain accounts in Quick Base / Student Information System (STARS) o Audit of enrollment packets indicates all information completed by parent(s)/student o Follow up on pending/ enrolled students – 93% or greater pending to enrollment conversion o Ensure an ample supply of Enrollment Packets are available at all times o Communicate with the principal on the need for marketing materials o Monitor the timeliness of students that are pending/ enrolled to ensure they are scheduled in orientation – follow up on no shows as applicable o Enrollment and academic files are created for all students upon enrollment per applicable checklist o Student folders are forwarded to the Assistant Principal and Data Specialist in an organized manner o Ensure demographic data is entered and maintained in the STARS o Ensure the applicable transportation code is entered into the STARS upon enrollment o Notify ESE Specialist and ESOL Contact upon the enrollment of eligible students o Ensure familiarity with surrounding public transportation routes to the school o Create and submit FTE Transportation documentation to the applicable District office by established due date for each FTE period to ensure funding o Observation of phone calls answered and returned in a timely, professional manner o Greets all incoming students, families and guests respectfully and professionally o Observation of consistently exhibited high standards of professional conduct o Inform the Assistant Principal and Family Support Specialist with information or assistance requested for housing, Social Security, childcare or services for other applicable agencies – forward copies of the Student Services Form and insurance card, if provided, to the Family Support Specialist
• Assists Principal in managing budget and school-based funds. Evaluation Criteria: o Accurate and up to date budgeted funds requests and receipts o Timely submission of monthly report of deposits and expenditures o Accurate, up to date inventories of school/office supplies o Coding invoices for accounts payable
Performs all other duties as assigned, which are aligned in accordance with company policy and procedures that ensures goals and objectives are achieved.