We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better school system and better results for all students. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.
Math Teacher - 0.6 FTE
August 30, 2021
Per Teachers' Master Agreement 2019-2021
- B.A/B.S degree in teaching from and accredited institution or related field.
- Minnesota State certification in teaching in appropriate subject area.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with others.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Must have the ability and proven ability to report to work on a regular and punctual basis.
- Perform all other related work delegated or required to accomplish the objectives of the total school program.
- Knowledge of relevant technology.
- Meet professional teacher education requirements of school, district and state.
To be considered for this position, please apply on-line at: http://www.applitrack.com/isd197/onlineapp/default.aspx
Position will remain open until filled.