Paraprofessional @ Constellation Schools: Parma Community Elementary
Job Summary: Under general supervision of the Principal, the Instructional Paraprofessional performs a variety of duties, including providing specialized educational assistance, assisting and supporting the teacher in carrying out the objectives of the educational programs and lessons. The Instructional Paraprofessional may work with individual students or a group of students with special needs, assisting the teacher with instructional responsibilities to ensure compliance with pertinent State of Ohio and Federal educational requirements.
- Educational aide or educator licensure required. (ESEA Qualified).
- 1-2 years’ experience preferred with students with special needs.
- Maturity and patience required. Able to support students academically and emotionally in order to foster the learning process.
- Able to identify and refer situations to the Principal as needed.
- Able to demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness and monitor own work to ensure quality.
- Able to adapt to changes in the work environment, manage competing student demands and able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
Apply Online or via our website