ASSISTANT FOOTBALL COACH (FRESHMAN)
Posted 2 months ago
High School completion
Oklahoma Teaching Certification (not required)
* Care and Prevention Course
DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
The following duties are representative of performance expectations. A reasonable accommodation may be made to enable a qualified individual with a disability to perform essential functions.
- Coach the varsity team and coordinate the junior varsity team with the school, athletes, parents, and community.
- Responsible for checking equipment in and out, keeping a correct inventory, cleaning and storing of equipment.
- Knowledgeable of the rules and regulations that govern the sport and attend rule meetings.
- Responsible for local and state reports to include: eligibility reports, transportation requests, official reports, financial reports, semester reports, end of the year reports.
- Complete requisitions for supplies and services.
- Supervise the physical examinations for each athlete.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: PART-TIME, TEMPORARY FOR AN ASSISTANT HS FOOTBALL COACH
ANNUAL SALARY: $5,200.00 ANNUALLY