Job | Posted 2 months ago
NOTICE OF VACANCY
POSITION: Facilities Specialist
DISTRICT: Hollis-Brookline Cooperative School District
BUILDING: All SAU 41 Buildings
SALARY: $19-$24/hour depending on experince
8 hours per day, 260 days per year (variable shift schedule based on needs)
Facilities Specialist (Floater) position will report directly to the Facilities Director. This position requires the ability to
assist with management of facilities related tasks on a daily basis. Responsibilities include timely and
satisfactory completion of assigned work orders, cleaning and maintenance tasks, event break down and
setup and back up for the Facilities Director. This position requires an ability to communicate effectively
with staff, vendors, and students to represent SAU 41 in a positive and professional manner. The
Facilities Specialist work schedule will be ever changing and never finite.
- Perform physical tasks in all seven SAU 41 buildings.
- Assist with cleaning in buildings while following SAU 41 cleaning procedures.
- Perform building repairs in all seven SAU 41 locations.
- Maintain district wide equipment, and perform related maintenance tasks.
- Conduct grounds-related tasks for SAU 41 buildings throughout school year.
- Perform general office tasks.
- Set up and break down events held throughout the school year.
- Participate in Work Order system regarding SAU 41 district wide tasks with the ultimate goal of becoming a Schooldude administrator.
- Assist in escorting vendors through the buildings during renovations, construction, and maintenance of buildings.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Facilities Director.
Applicant must be able to pass a State and Federal Criminal Background check; must be able to perform manual labor;
TO APPLY: Submit application, resume, letters of reference and other required documentation online by visiting the Human Resources page of our website: www.sau41.org.
All applicants must apply online.
Position will remain as open until filled.