Summer School Program Teacher
Description: The teacher plans, organizes and implements an appropriate instructional program in keeping with the mission of Constellation Schools that guides and encourages students to develop and fulfill their academic potential. The teacher complies with all pertinent State of Ohio and Federal educational requirements.
- A four-year degree from an accredited college and an active teaching certificate/license issued by the State of Ohio. Work diligently towards acquiring the necessary hours for license renewal.
- Teaching experience preferred.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications; able to effectively implement technology in the classroom.
- Accuracy in entering data with attention to detail; able to update and maintain online grade books.
- Able to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines.
Working Conditions: Summer school, part time, $ 30.00 per hour
Apply Online or via our website.