Sunsational Summer Program - Program Assistant
SUMMER PROGRAM ASSISTANT
Program Dates: June 28, 2021 - August 6, 2021 - Must be able to commit to the entire program
Rate: $20.00 hourly
Hours: Weekly hours to be determined. Must complete mandatory pre-program staff training
- Complete all summer program records.
- Implement daily and weekly lesson plans.
- Submit program information as requested.
- Work cooperatively with program staff by providing support and direction.
- Handle daily concerns and issues with parents in a professional manner.
- Must adhere to the policies and procedures of the summer programs and the Danbury Board of Education.
- College or Early Childhood Education.
- Experience working in the ELP environment and implementing summer programs.
- Organization and follow up skills.
- Works well with children, parents and community members.
- Certified in CPR and First Aid.
- Must have documented experience as a supervisor and self-starter, and willing to take leadership in the program.
Apply Online, including all required attachments.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST APPLY ON-LINE AT www.danbury.k12.ct.us (job listings)