Posted a month ago
- Licensed Substitute Teachers for all schools within the Baker School District 5J
- Substitutes for licensed employees must either have a current valid teaching license through the Oregon Teachers Standards and Practices Commission (TSPC) or a Bachelor’s Degree and obtain a Restricted Substitute License from TSPC by following the procedure located here: http://tspc.oregon.gov/licensure/licensure.asp.
- A Letter of Support from the District uploaded directly to TSPC is needed to complete the TSPC application procedure if applying for a Restricted Substitute License. Please contact Debra Anderson, Executive Secretary, at 541-524-2260 Ext. 1048 regarding that letter, or email her at Debra.Anderson@bakersd.org.
- Upload an Online Application, a Cover Letter/Letter of Interest, a current Resume, and three current Letters of Recommendation.
- Upon District approval, an Oregon W-4, a Federal W-4, and Federal I-9 will need to be completed at the District Office.
PLEASE NOTE: ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Must be able to attend a mandatory Substitute Training. Please call Debra Anderson, Executive Secretary, at 541-524-2260 Ext. 1048 or email her at Debra.Anderson@bakersd.org to confirm dates and RSVP your attendance.
Baker School District is an equal opportunity educator and employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, age, veterans' status, familial status, genetic information, disability, culture and/or financial status.