Nurse Aide Clinical Coordinator Part Time
Job | Posted 12 days ago
Clinical Coordinator: Part-Time
Instructor to provide clinical supervision for the high school and adult education Nurse Aide programs, designed to prepare students for state certification as Nurse Aides.
A registered nurse shall: (1) Hold a current, unrestricted Virginia license as a registered nurse; and (2) Have had at least one year of direct patient care experience as a registered nurse. A licensed practical nurse shall: (1) Hold a current, unrestricted Virginia license as a practical nurse; (2) Hold a high school diploma or equivalent; (3) Have been graduated from a state-approved practical nursing program; and (4) Have had at least two years of direct patient care experience as a licensed practical nurse.
Performs other related tasks as assigned by the Principal and other central office administrators as designated by the Superintendent.
Note: The above description is illustrative of tasks and responsibilities. It is not meant to be all inclusive of every task or responsibility.
Uses standard office equipment such as personal computers, printer, copy and fax machines, and telephone. Instructs students in the use of required medical equipment and tools.
Travels to school district buildings and professional meetings as required. Travels to local cooperating clinical facilities.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of current teaching methods and educational pedagogy, as well as differentiated instruction based upon student learning styles.
- Knowledge of high school and adult education curriculum and concepts,
- Knowledge of data information systems, data analysis and the formulation of action plans.
- Knowledge of applicable federal and state laws regarding education and students.
- Ability to use computer network system and software applications as needed.
- Ability to organize and coordinate work.
- Ability to communicate effectively with students and parents.
- Ability to engage in self-evaluation with regard to performance and professional growth.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with others contacted in the course of work.
Provides supervision of students in clinical settings.
Terms of Employment:
- Salary Range: $26.50 per hour
- Contract: 40 hours of supervision per course