MUST BE CURRENTLY EMPLOYED BY LAWTON PUBLIC SCHOOLS
· High School transcript or equivalent.
DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
The following duties are representative of performance expectations. A reasonable accommodation may be made to enable a qualified individual with a disability to perform essential functions.
- Assist in transporting students to and from school in the safest possible manner.
- Account for the behavior of all students on the bus.
- Assist students on and off the bus as required.
- Assist the driver in loading and unloading students in wheel chairs.
- Secure wheel chairs, seat belts and restraints as required.
- Request assistance from the driver, as necessary, in order to maintain student discipline.
- Attend all scheduled in-service activities.
- Attend all scheduled in-service activities including First aid and CPR as scheduled.
- Assist the driver in backing the bus.
- All other duties as assigned by the director of transportation.
Starting Salary: $10.26 per hour