Posted 2 months ago
- High School transcript or equivalent.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Applicants will be required to pass the State Department of Education School Bus Driver Certification test given at the Lawton Public Schools Transportation Center.
- Must have a Class B Commercial Drivers License with Passenger and Bus endorsements at the time application is filed.
- Applicants must follow ODOT regulations regarding drug and alcohol screening and pass the ODOT medical examination before offer of employment can be made.
Job skills are required to perform tasks with a need to occasionally upgrade skills in order to meet changing job conditions.
Exposure to the following situations may range from remote to frequent based on circumstances and factors that may not be predictable.
DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
The following duties are representative of performance expectations.
School bus drivers pick up students at stops along established routes and drop them off at school. They may also transport students and faculty to special events, such as field trips or sporting events.
A reasonable accommodation may be made to enable a qualified individual with a disability to perform essential functions.
- Must provide a Criminal History background check and fingerprinting.