HEAD GIRLS' BASKETBALL COACH
QUALIFICATIONS/REQUIREMENTS:* Oklahoma Teaching Certification preferred (not required)
* High School completion
* Care and Prevention Course
DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
The following duties are representative of performance expectations. A reasonable accommodation may be made to enable a qualified individual with a disability to perform essential functions.
- Coach the varsity team and coordinate the junior varsity program with the school, athletes, parents, and community.
- Be responsible for checking equipment in and out, keeping a correct inventory, cleaning, and storing of equipment.
- Be knowledgeable about the rules and regulations that govern the sport and attend rule meetings.
- Responsible for local and state reports to include:
- a. Eligibility reports
- b. Transportation requests
- c. Official reports and financial reports
- d. Semester and end-of-year reports
- Complete requisitions for supplies and services.
- Supervise the physical examinations for each athlete.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
Salary: $6,426.00 annually