Chemistry Teacher (Public High School) - Hillcrest Academy
Full-Time Public School Position
Hillcrest Academy South Campus
Westfield, New Jersey
Union County Educational Services Commission is a public school district in Westfield, NJ that was established to provide cost-effective educational programs and services for the twenty-one school districts located in Union County. The Commission is currently seeking a full-time Chemistry Teacher at Hillcrest Academy – South Campus. This small public school was developed to provide individualized and supportive instruction to general education high school students unable to meet success in the traditional school environment.
** Candidates with Multiple Certifications (Biological Science, Earth Science, Special Education) given preferred consideration **
* Available September, 2021
* Full-Time, 5 days per week
* Hours: 8:20 a.m. - 2:40 p.m.
* Highly Competitive Public School Salary
* Comprehensive Family Medical, Dental and Prescription Benefits
* NJ State Pension Enrollment (TPAF)
* Tuition and Professional Development Reimbursement
* Bachelor’s Degree from Accredited College or University in science, education, and/or other related fields of study
* Valid NJDOE Certification - Teacher of Chemistry (CE, CEAS, or Standard)
* Successful Instructional, Classroom Management and Interpersonal Skills
* Experience in urban education, alternative high school and/or special education preferred
Please complete the online application in its entirety to be considered for an interview.
Thank you for your interest!