Performing Arts Center Supervisor
Job | Posted 3 months ago
Career and Technical Education
Early Childhood Development/Daycare
English as a Second Language (EFL/ELL/ESL/ESOL)
Gifted and Talented
Lead Teacher/Department Head
SALARY: $15 per hour, Non exempt employee
SCHEDULE: casual, as needed for facility rentals, mostly nights and weekends
- Experience operating and knowledge of theatre system equipment (i.e. lights, sound equipment and fly system).
- Experience working in a performing arts center.
District Facilities Use Specialist
To provide technical support and theatre systems operations for facility users in the PAC.
- Provide sound and light system management for PAC facility users during their scheduled time.
- Ensure proper use, maintenance, and security of PAC technical systems during the rental periods.
- Assess audience and customer needs and recommend solutions where possible.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisory personnel.
- Ability to operate PAC sound and lighting systems for a variety of performance types.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to operate independently and effectively while following established procedures and protocols
- Ability to anticipate and/or recognize problems and/or complications and to determine and implement practical corrective solutions to problems and issues