Middle School Football Coach
Job | Posted 3 months ago
- High school diploma required.
- Successful high school and/or college playing experience.
- Experience coaching at the high school level (Preferred).
- Instructs and demonstrates skill sets and techniques necessary for individual and team achievement.
- Prepares practice plans in advance for all scheduled practices
- Works with the Athletic Director in preparing practice and game schedules.
- Knowledge of MHSAA rules.
- Supervises students in locker rooms at home and away games and ensures appropriate behavior.
- Will attend MHSAA coaches training (CAP) if necessary.
- Demonstrated ability to work and communicate effectively with athletes, parents and school staff.
- Ability to be in attendance at all practices, competitions, meetings and team functions.
- Willingness to fundraise.
- Other such qualifications deemed necessary and appropriate for the position.
This position is responsible for coaching and providing direction to student athletes so that they might achieve a high level of skill as well as an appreciation for discipline, sportsmanship and teamwork.
Hours: Must be available after school and some weekends October-December; some summer/off-season hours required.
Rate of Pay: Per teacher contract
Apply online. Internal applicants send resume and letter of interest to Brad.McCormack@wlps.net
Whitmore Lake Public Schools, 8845 Main Street, Whitmore Lake, MI 48189 does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, physical handicap, height, weight, marital status, veteran status, political belief or age in admission, treatment or participation in its programs, services and activities or in employment. For further information about this policy, contact the Superintendent's Office, 8845 Main St., Whitmore Lake, MI 734-449-4464