Student Summer Technology Work Crew
Position: Student Summer Technology Work Crew. Incoming seniors only. Positions begin June 1; summer hours 8:00-3:30. Employment will continue for the 2021-2022 school year with reduced hours.
- Install, configure, maintain, troubleshoot, and analyze hardware including but not limited to:
- Windows 10 Laptops
- Windows 10 Desktops
- Chromebooks and Chromeboxes (All devices running Chrome OS)
- Printers, Projectors, Document Cameras and SmartBoards
- Wireless Access Points (general troubleshooting)
- Network Devices (general troubleshooting) L2 and L3 Switching
- Load, upgrade, and maintain various software application suites on computers
- Add, remove, and modify staff and student network accounts as necessary (Active Directory)
- Maintain accurate hardware, software and A/V equipment inventories for each school building
- Provide quick, efficient, courteous end-user support and answer helpdesk tickets on software, hardware, and A/V equipment
- Perform other duties and troubleshooting as assigned by the Director of Technology
- Must be well organized, self-motivated, and handle confidential information appropriately
- Good interpersonal and written communications skills required
- Required to service multiple locations within district on a daily basis, as a result, personal transportation is required.
Salary: $8.50/hour with potential for more as the student earns various certifications.
Apply online at: www.mscusd.org (Menu/District Information/Employment)