SOESD - PSA: Mentors for 2021-2022 school year
SOESD Administrator and licensed teacher MENTORS for 2021-2022 School year (PERSONAL SERVICE AGREEMENT - temporary)
Southern Oregon Education Service District's School Improvement department has need for the professional services of a Service Provider to provide mentoring to educators and administrators who are in their first two years in the profession.
SOESD is looking for a individual service provider with the following unique qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in education or other acceptable educational training.
- Valid Oregon teaching license with appropriate specialty or subject area endorsement.
- Five or more years of successful teaching or administrative experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop positive mutually beneficial relationships..
- Willingness to engage in continuous professional learning.
- Effective organization and time management.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and uphold the highest standards of the educational profession.
- Ability to gather and analyze data intended to elevate best practices, elicit self-reflection, monitor progress, measure impact, and inspire continuous improvement.
- Instructional mentoring for beginning teachers and/or administrators to
- Apply high quality, culturally responsive, instructional mentoring and/or
- Design and facilitate professional development for teachers and
- Maintain confidentiality and model ethical professional behavior in alignment with TSPC’s Ethical Educator Agreement, Professional Teaching Standards, and/or Oregon Educational Leadership Standards.
Rate of pay: TBD based on mentor assignment
Estimated Travel Expenses (check one): _X_ None __*__Per SOESD established reimbursement rate.
(Appropriate agency procedures must be followed to receive reimbursement for mileage and lodging.)
*In specific cases, partial mileage reimbursement is available for mentors serving our most rural schools.
THIS IS AN EXEMPT POSITION AND OVERTIME IS NOT APPLICABLE.
This agreement can be terminated by either party upon 14 days written notice to the other party.