Part Time Seasonal Custodian
Posted a month ago
PART TIME SEASONAL CUSTODIAN
Report to: Building and Grounds Supervisor
Job Requirements/Minimum Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent and at least 18 years of age.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English to understand directions and communicate with supervisors, staff and students.
- Able to physically move about the building and grounds and lift 30-80 lbs.
- Flexibility to report early for snow removal when needed and ability to physically complete snow removal efficiently
- Valid driver’s license and ability to operate district vehicles
- To perform the physically demanding job functions, strength and/or endurance for lifting, carrying, pushing and /pulling are continuously required.
- To perform the most physically demanding job functions, the physical capabilities of climbing and balancing are occasionally required.
- To perform the most physically demanding job functions, the physical body movement of stooping, kneeling, crouching and/or crawling is occasionally required.
- To perform the most physically demanding job functions, the upper extremity physical capabilities reaching, handling, and/or fine motor dexterity are occasionally required.
- Exposure to temperature extremes is occasionally present.
- Exposure to hazardous conditions (e.g. mechanical, cuts, burns, infectious disease, high decibel noise, etc.) is seldom or not present.
- Frequency of exposure to injury to self and/or other is seldom or not present.