Assistant Principal - Elementary
Posted a month ago
- Washington State Administrator Certificate with K-12 Principal endorsement.
- Masters Degree: Educational Administration or related field.
- Demonstrated successful administrative experience preferred.
- Alternative qualifications that the Board finds appropriate and acceptable.
The Elementary Assistant Principal is someone who is aggressively involved with, and has demonstrated skill in:
- Promoting a positive school climate where diversity is respected.
- Implementing effective school practices through shared decision making.
- Establishing effective relationships with students, staff and community connections.
- Operating in an efficient, flexible, and responsive manner to accommodate a variety of needs.
- Listening, planning, organizing, and delegating through effective communications.
- Program development/evaluation and staff supervision/evaluation.
- Fiscal management, strong and ethical decision making, instructional leadership and building management.
- Modeling integrity, ethical behavior, self-confidence, courage and a sense of humor.
Application Procedure: Apply online