High School Science Teacher
Job | Posted 2 days ago
Summary of Duties
DeWitt High School is seeking a highly qualified secondary science teacher who will be teaching core, and potentially elective, courses in a block schedule.
- A valid MI Educator license with the following endorsements:
- Science (DX or DI) for grades 6-12.
- A valid MI Educator license with an additional secondary endorsement
- Additional Michigan Teaching Certification in other areas that would allow for scheduling flexibility is preferred.
- Well-versed and practitioner in inquiry-based instruction.
- Ability to work collaboratively as a member of a school instructional team.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the NGSS, CCSS and curriculum design
- Possess strong communication skills.
- Expertise in utilizing technology in a transformative manner to provide online instruction
- Ability to effectively plan for and teach in a 4 x 4 block schedule.
Compensation to be paid per DEA Contract; shall recognize up to 3 years of previous experience
Duties to Begin
Start of 2021-22 school year