The Raymore-Peculiar School District is seeking highly qualified individuals for the position of Teacher Associate for the 2021-2022 school year. The individuals hired for this position will work directly with classroom teachers to assist in providing both academic and behavioral interventions for students in kindergarten - 8th grade.
- Candidate must be qualified and willing to obtain a Missouri Substitute Certificate which requires a minimum of 60 college hours. Additional information can be found by visiting the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education website.
- Missouri teaching certificate preferred
- Previous experience working with children in a school setting preferred.
Salary: Dependent on relevant education and/or previous experience
- $13.88 - $15.94/hour depending on relevant education and experience.
Benefits: This is considered a full time position with benefits available after 60 days of employment.
- District paid employee medical, dental, and life insurance (with option to purchase coverage for spouse, children, or family).
- Employee option to purchase voluntary benefits including vision insurance, short term disability, long term disability and other supplemental insurance policies.
- District matched retirement contribution to the Missouri Public School Retirement System (PEERS/PSRS)